Especially as it gets colder outside, insects are looking for a warm place to nest and lay eggs. You can help prevent them from invading your home by spraying around the perimeter with perimeter & indoor insect killer. This product is odor-free and non-staining and effectively controls ants, crickets, spiders, centipedes, fleas, and other unwelcome bugs.
Spray a 2- to 5-foot band on the ground around the house as well as 2 feet up the foundation. Be sure to direct spray into cracks and crevices. Pay special attention to obvious areas of entry such as windows and door frames. Making a perimeter application of Home Defense Insect Killer every six months will provide effective protection, but there are some other things you can do to help protect your home against insect invaders:
- Seal holes in screens, cracks around door and window framing, and access holes for gas, electric, water, and telephone lines.
- Keep landscape plantings 11/2 feet from the side of the house.
- Avoid stacking firewood next to the house.
- Keep garbage cans covered tightly.
- Make sure doors seal properly when closed.